I think it takes more effort for me to rollover. Probably helps
to have most of your weight in your head, not in your gut.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nice rollover! Soren did one of those rollovers when in the middle of the double bed at that age but it was not expected and he somehow happened to gain some momentum and went crashing to the wood floor. Old house...slanty floors. I freaked out of course. At 15 years old, he still thinks that I gave him a little push when I tell him the scary story although he says it with a twinkle in his eye.
1 comment:
Nice rollover! Soren did one of those rollovers when in the middle of the double bed at that age but it was not expected and he somehow happened to gain some momentum and went crashing to the wood floor. Old house...slanty floors. I freaked out of course. At 15 years old, he still thinks that I gave him a little push when I tell him the scary story although he says it with a twinkle in his eye.
Post a Comment